Paul Davis Emergency Services of Williamsville, NY is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to repair and clean up damage to institutional, commercial and residential structures from mold, water, fire, storm or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
History of Innovation
Paul Davis has helped shape the property damage restoration industry by being innovative and pioneering many initiatives.
- One of the very first networks to collaborate with the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up property damage
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when performing a job estimate
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by utilizing the latest in scientific methods and technology
- Developed an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
Our heritage is one of innovation, can do attitude and outstanding customer service. The Paul Davis franchise network focuses on delivering services in the communities, towns and cities across the United States, having created a synergy of excellence, experience and expertise that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home has been damaged by mold, water, fire, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!