Disaster Planning in Williamsville, NY
There are several important parts of business management, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. However, these plans typically involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will include facilities as well.
Created with property managers and owners in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up-and-running faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your tenants at ease.