Williamsville Disaster Planning
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a major part of every company’s planning process. Normally, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities too.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program is designed specifically for property managers and owners. It contains complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Emergency Services of Williamsville, NY today to receive your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team, customers and tenants at ease.