Water Damage Can Be Avoided
No business or home is immune to water damages, no matter where your building is located. Your business can receive water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups and storm damage. The professionals from Paul Davis understand the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. The best way to decrease water damage to your building is to reach out to the professionals immediately. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors will examine and repair the problem.
Detecting Water Damage
We all have home appliances that we need. Unfortunately, if they break, they can cause significant problems. Whether it’s your washing machine, dishwasher, sink or toilet, any of these appliances could flood and cause major problems. When an emergency strikes, the water damage remediation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive on the scene to fix the problem and repair water damage quickly. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Frozen or leaking water lines or pipes
- Bathtubs, sinks or toilets that have overflowed
- Backed up septic tank and sewage lines
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy storms or rain
- Cresting rivers or streams
Preventing Water Damage
What’s the best way to avoid costly repairs? Avoiding water damage altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- If any leaks occur, examine them closely and patch them up immediately.
- Refrain from pouring grease down your kitchen sink, because it cause significant damage and blockage to your pipes.
- Check that your water pressure isn’t too high, so it isn’t putting unwanted pressure on your pipes or hoses.
- Know how to turn off your water main in case of an emergency. As soon as a pipe leaks or bursts, turn off your water main to stop permanent damage.
- Check your water bill for any unforeseen spikes in your usage. You might have a leak on your hands.
- To avoid damage to your gutters and roof, clean your gutters regularly.
When it comes to stopping water damage, it’s important to be smart. Check your house regularly. Is there a leak or another issue in your home? Don’t wait. Either address the leak yourself or call the experienced water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Restoration Services from Paul Davis
You shouldn’t waste any time when the worst happens. Paul Davis franchises all offer 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to repair any water damages as soon as they can. We offer a wide array of water remediation services, including:
- Assessing water damage
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring damaged possessions
- Mold and mildew damage remediation
- Locating and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Helping with filing insurance claims
Rely on Us for Your Water Damage Restoration Needs
Water damages can cause some major problems for your home. Call Paul! at (716) 906-7730 if you need water damage remediation services. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.